ONE DAY EVENT!
Weigh-in Location at:
Prescott Valley Event Center
3201 Main Street, Prescott AZ
NOTE: The RMN Events staff has decided to keep the event a one-day event. With 14 mats, we can only run 1100 wrestlers, so please register soon!
NOTE: Wrestlers may arrive later than scheduled times posted but not earlier. Weigh ins will end at 6pm for all divisions.
|03/09/2018||4:00p.m. - 6:00p.m.||Weigh ins||6&U | All Rookie Div.|
|03/09/2018||4:30p.m.-6:00p.m.||Weigh ins||8&U | 10&U|
|03/09/2018||5:00p.m.-6:00p.m.||Weigh ins||12&U | 15&U|
|03/09/2018||5:30p.m.-6:00p.m.||Weigh ins||18&U | Open|
|03/10/2018||7:30 a.m.||Door Opens||All Divisions|
|03/10/2018||7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.||Bracket Changes||All Divisions|
|03/10/2018||9:00 a.m.||Open Ceremonies / Wrestling Begins||All Divisions|
2 POUND ALLOWANCE FOR 15 & 18 Under Divisons
(No10th grade high school wrestlers allowed to wrestle in the 15 & Under division) NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE FOR 6, 8, 10, or 12 & UNDER
If your wrestler does not make pre-registered weight, we will scratch him or he can pay another registration fee of $15.00 to declare another weight.
RMN Event's new tournament registration system now allows registrants the convenience of making weight changes for registered wrestlers up until the registration deadline. You must use the password you registered with, and the invoice number you received at the time you registered in order to access your registration.
Laser Lights will be part of the Opening Ceremonies at the Terminator World Championships...
6 & 8: 1-1-1
10, 12 & 15: 1.5-1.5-1.5
Is cutby :30 Seconds in the first period only
Proof of Age
State issued BIRTH CERTIFICATE required in case of protest or if requested by Tournament Director(s). Additionally, the 18 & Under age group implies that you are a high school eligible wrestler. The most current REPORT CARD is required in case of protest or if requested by Tournament Director(s). The fee to file an age group protest is $25 and will be refunded if protest prevails.
Format: Double Elimination
RMN reserves the right to block bracket this division
Ages: 7-9; 10-12; 13-15
RMN Events now offers a Rookies/Novice division. 2-years experience & under qualify, complete with 1st through 6th place medals. (These wrestlers can double bracket also)
When registering on Track Wrestling, look for the "Add on" to enter the Rookie Division.
Rookies who place 1st - 6th will also receive a custom medal. Also "NEW" to the "Rookie" division will be an "Outstanding Rookie" award.
The "Rookie of the Year-Award" wrestlers must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Be the Champion of at least 3-RMN Events
2. Be the Champion in one out-of-state RMN Event
3. The 3-match rule per tournament in the Rookie division will apply (RMN staff will do our best to make this happen)
4. Wrestler must wrestle and finish 1st place in the Rocky Mountain Nationals in March.
5. One weight per tournament will count toward the Rookie of the Year award
6. Please keep in mind, "Rookies" must only have 2-years or less experience, a violation of this rule will eliminate wrestler from all Rookie awards.
7. The Rookie of the Year Award will be awarded to the top place finisher with the most wins.
8. One "Rookie of the Year Award" will be awarded in this division at Rocky Mountain Nationals in March.