COLORADO ELEMENTARY SUPER STATE Regional Sites 2017-2018
- REGIONAL #1: SITE TBA
- REGIONAL #2: Fort Lupton High School - 201 S. McKinley Ave., Fort Lupton, CO 80621
- REGIONAL #3: Adams State University - 208 Edgemont Blvd., Alamosa, CO 81101
- REGIONAL #4: La Junta Jr/Sr High School - 1817 Smithland Ave., La Junta, CO 81050
- REGIONAL #5: Castle View High School - 5254 N. Meadows Dr., Castle Rock, CO 80109
- REGIONAL #6: Grand Junction High School - 1400 N. 5th St., Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Director -- Bill Barron, email@example.com, C 207-837-3223
- NORTH: Windsor Middle School, 900 Main St., Windsor, CO 80500
- CENTRAL: Cheyenne Mt. Jr. High, 1200 W. Cheyenne Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- SOUTH: Pueblo West High School, 661 W Capistrano Ave, Pueblo West 81007
IMPORTANT REGIONAL NOTES
- Middle School competition will be first, followed by the Elementary Super State.
- Event times will vary by site, depending on number of entrants and mats.
- Please check to verify that your club / school is in the right geographical region.
- Also check to see that elementary clubs are in the same region as their MS teams.
- Some teams have changed region (or placement within a region, as they are now alphabetized).
- If you have any questions or suggestions, contact Bill Barron: firstname.lastname@example.org.